Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Whole 30: Day 2

Energy:
I slept poorly last night and had trouble getting up this morning.  I slept in and missed my morning barbell workout.  I was sluggish at work, but got pumped during my boxing lesson this evening.

Mood:
Today was my first day back to work after four days off so I was a bit grumpy, but I'm feeling better now.

Cravings:
I brought extra food to work which I ate in the morning and I got a salad from the cafeteria to supplement lunch.  I still have sugar cravings, but they've subsided slightly.

Progress:
In just twenty-four hours I lost over three pounds, 1.3 of which are fat if my scale is accurate.  I believe the weight loss, but perhaps there is some error in how much of it is fat.  I imagine the rest is water since going Paleo flushes your GI tract out.

No comments: