Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fitness update


Another Saturday, another weigh-in. I'm starting to look forward to them because I'm really making progress. If you check the graph above, you can see that I'm at my lowest weight-body fat combination ever (ever=time shown on graph). Super sweet.

I've been keeping up with playing squash twice a week, avoiding candy and doing my pushups and crunches. I lost two pounds of fat this week which is good. I don't necessarily want to weigh less, but rather I want to convert fat to muscle. I think it's good for my joints to be less than 200 lbs, but I'm targeting 190 lbs with around 15% body fat. I'm not sure what 15% real body fat would correspond to on my scale, but I'll keep on keeping on and see what happens.

Unfortunately for my fitness, Thanksgiving is coming up. I'm going to have to work hard to avoid chunkin' out with all the tasty food that'll be available.

No comments: