Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fitness update

Well, well, well.  It seems my 11 day vacation to OR didn't really set me back any or perhaps it's the fitness challenge at work which started at the beginning of this month.  In any case, I've set or have gotten close to records in body fat percentage and chunk circumference.  Sweet.

The challenge is less competitive than I thought, but I'm still trying to put in two hours a day.  I'm a few hours, in total, behind my boss, but he's training for a half-Ironman triathlon.  The race is on Labor Day and he's going to cut way back after so I'll have three weeks to catch up.  Of course, he'll get something like ten hours  that day just from the race so it'll be tough.

I feel great, I feel strong and I'm much leaner.  The spare tire has deflated quite a bit, but is still present so I have work yet to do.  I've set some good habits so I know I'll hit my target of 20% body fat by the end of the year for sure.



No comments: