Friday, May 28, 2010

"Here we are - You're pins - I'm needles - Let's play..."

  • This week was a lost week at work due to the fab shutdown. I suppose I shouldn't complain, but it was pretty boring. I left early most days.
  • The golf clubs I wanted to buy are an online special only. D'oh. I should've ordered them a couple of weeks ago. No worries.
  • I goofed up and waited too long to mow my lawn. I have just an old school push mower and it just pushes the grass over rather than cutting it. I'll have to see if one of my friends has a gas powered mower I can borrow. I should've mowed it three or four weeks ago, but I've been "busy."
  • I was only able to do 11 pushups today which means I need to repeat Week 2 of my 100 pushups challenge. I shouldn't be surprised since I struggled during the week, but it is a little depressing since 11 pushups is nothing. I need to get more serious about exercise.
  • I've been hungry throughout this week, but I'm working hard to avoid snacking.

No comments: