- The US took Canada to OT in Olympic hockey, but Crosby proved too much. No worries since silver is still pretty good. I forget that hockey can be pretty exciting since the action is fast and furious.
- Sons of Anarchy is an awesome show. Dutch from The Shield made a guest appearance on a few episodes. The show does raise a few interesting questions about how we fit into society and why we choose to follow rules. I wish I knew how to ride a motorcycle and the reaper tats are pretty cool, but the jackets look kind of lame. I hope I get a Rambo knife to carry around like Jax though I doubt I'll get a chance to use it.
- About ready to be a year older. I don't really like to celebrate my birthday because I don't like to be reminded of getting old. I don't think I'll ever be ready to die so I hope medicine invents a way to keep me alive for a long ass time. Maybe I'll freeze myself.
- "All the demons in my head won't leave me."
- I'm looking forward to my road trip later this year. It'll be good to get out and about and to see the Deep South. I hope to get to a few beaches as well since I like to listen to the ocean.
- I wonder how I'd end up if the US spiraled into anarchy. Would I be a victim or someone who takes over? I like to watch post apocalyptic movies because I like to think about how I would handle the situation. I like to think I'd be one of the leaders, but it's hard to know how you'd react in situation until you actually experience it.
Carmelo Anthony Traded to Hawks, Then Waived
1 hour ago