Sunday, February 28, 2010

"I whisper in your ear..."

  • The US took Canada to OT in Olympic hockey, but Crosby proved too much. No worries since silver is still pretty good. I forget that hockey can be pretty exciting since the action is fast and furious.
  • Sons of Anarchy is an awesome show. Dutch from The Shield made a guest appearance on a few episodes. The show does raise a few interesting questions about how we fit into society and why we choose to follow rules. I wish I knew how to ride a motorcycle and the reaper tats are pretty cool, but the jackets look kind of lame. I hope I get a Rambo knife to carry around like Jax though I doubt I'll get a chance to use it.
  • About ready to be a year older. I don't really like to celebrate my birthday because I don't like to be reminded of getting old. I don't think I'll ever be ready to die so I hope medicine invents a way to keep me alive for a long ass time. Maybe I'll freeze myself.
  • "All the demons in my head won't leave me."
  • I'm looking forward to my road trip later this year. It'll be good to get out and about and to see the Deep South. I hope to get to a few beaches as well since I like to listen to the ocean.
  • I wonder how I'd end up if the US spiraled into anarchy. Would I be a victim or someone who takes over? I like to watch post apocalyptic movies because I like to think about how I would handle the situation. I like to think I'd be one of the leaders, but it's hard to know how you'd react in situation until you actually experience it.

No comments: