Saturday, February 13, 2010

50 questions that will free your mind #1

One item in my challenge is to answer all 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. No time like the present so let me get down to it while I'm doing some laundry.

Question #1: How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

I'm 33 and will be 34 shortly, but I certainly don't feel nor act my age. I was told last year I looked like I could be an intern (college aged) and I've been told I could be in my late 20's. Sometimes I act like I'm 10, but I would say if I didn't know how old I really am, I'm 26. I have some wisdom from experience, but I'm still finding out what I like to do. Maybe it's because I've been unsettled the past few years or maybe it's just because I don't really want to grow up. I still feel like I have a good chunk of my life in front of me which makes sense since I plan to live forever. Some people have told me they would get bored if they were immortal, but not me. Can you imagine what the world will be like in 100 years? Even if it were apocalyptic, it would still be an experience.

No comments: