Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 132 and 101 in 1001 days update

I completed half of an item by hosting a Super Bowl party. The Saints won so I'm pretty stoked. I didn't see much of the first half because I was busy chefin' up some tasty food. Eleven people made it and there was more than enough alcohol and food for everyone. Everything everyone brought or made turned out well.

Here's a picture post clean-up:
People helped put stuff away so it didn't take too long. The kitchen is messy, but I can take care of it tomorrow. I've got a few bags of chips to plough through and about 8 quarts of chili to eat.

You can also see a picture of my deep fryer. I tried a new recipe tonight for honey chicken wings. I didn't try one, but I think people said they were pretty good.

No comments: