Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sports update

My brother beat us again in fantasy football so he's definitely up on the season.  He has Aaron Rodgers who is having a pimp daddy season.  Forte played poorly so I held my dad off for second place.  There aren't any better dudes that I could pick up so I stood pat this week.  Hopefully my guys can get it done so I can win again.

I started off bowling tonight with a nice 158 and then followed it up with a 162.  I'm rollin' now and then I bowled a... frickin' 96 in the third game for a nightly average of 139.  My season average moves up a little bit to 124.  Strikes turned into 9's and spares turned into 9's.  It's amazing what a difference a mark makes.  Fortunately, we won two out of the three games and won overall points so we increased our lead over second place.  I'm bowling for fun, but I'm competitive so I want to win.

I'm also currently the worst dude so I'd like to keep bowling well over my average so I can pass someone.


No comments: