Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sports update

The week started off well since Brees and Graham got it done against the Giants.  I ended up crushing my brother and my dad to win fantasy football this week.  Hell yeah.

This morning marked the first time in about ten days that I did some serious exercise.  I sucked ass and was dragging throughout the entire workout.  Hopefully I'll get back into it so I can keep up the good progress I've made.

Tonight was a bowling night.  I started off with a 145, then a 141, but finished with a pathetic 94.  We tied the first game, won the second, but lost the third and total pins.  We're still in first place, but I'm not happy that I crapped out during the third game.  I haven't been bowling in two weeks and my hand swelled up, but that's not a good excuse.  Oh well.  Next week is another week.

My night's average was 127 which bumps my seasonal average up slightly to 124.

No comments: