Saturday, March 24, 2012

50 questions that will free your mind

Continuing to answer 50 Questions:

Question #10: Are you more worried about doing things right or doing the right things?

I'd say I'm more worried about doing things right since I can be a perfectionist.  That's not to say that it shouldn't be done if it can't be done perfectly, but rather, you should always try your best in whatever you do.  What's the point otherwise?  I guess I'm saying my "good enough" threshold is higher than most people's.

As for the doing the right things, I try to, but I don't know if my moral compass is aligned in the same direction as most people's.  I'm not evil by any stretch and I like to think of myself as a nice guy, but I definitely need to work on being less selfish and on being more empathetic.

No comments: