Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gettin' sick

All of my coworkers' coughing and sniffling has finally caught up and now I've got some serious sinus funk. Great. Just in time for the holidays. Heh. I think I've got a pretty good immune system so I only get the worst of the worst. I took some NyQuil last night and it knocked me out enough so that I could sleep without trouble. I feel a little better this morning, but not great. I'm not sure how my sinuses are going to take flying this afternoon and I don't know if sitting out in the cold tomorrow at the Seahawks' game is a good idea either. Oh well. I'll have all next week to recuperate.

I'll be in Portland starting this afternoon and will come back next Sunday. It should be fun though the snow will go so no white Christmas for me.

No comments: