Sunday, February 24, 2013

Yoga

I finally got around to doing another workout from my Namaste: Season 1 DVD.  Episode 2 was a little easier for me to follow than episode 1, but I was still several beats too slow.  The show was advertised as being suitable for a beginner, but there are a lot of poses I don't know like monkey pose.  Also, it would be nice to show the full body of the people doing the routine so I can follow along.  Don't tell me to get into monkey pose if it involves the legs, but you're only showing the upper body.  Besides, the women doing the workout have awesome legs and asses, but not a lot going on up top.

I felt fairly relaxed after doing the workout and perhaps a bit more centered.  I'll definitely continue, but I need to find a way to do the routines while trying to follow along with my eyes.

No comments: