Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday bullets

  • I've been doing my strength training three times a week, but I still can't do a real pull-up or chin-up. I'm getting strong so I can't complain, but it'd be nice to be able to do at least one.
  • Hot tubs are unbelievably relaxing. I've been in mine twice now and I feel much better afterwards. I need to save up some money to get it fixed so all the jets work, but it's still pretty good.
  • I don't understand people who speed. Why is it morally acceptable to break the law? There are channels in place for changing it.
  • My red delicious apple tree has some pretty robust leaves on it now so I think it'll survive. There is a lifetime guarantee for it, but my ego would appreciate it surviving.
  • It doesn't feel like summer with the rainy weather we've had here. I definitely miss California.
  • I'm starting to get more respect at work.
  • Some days are better than others, but I've been sad lately.

No comments: