Thursday, December 2, 2010

El bandito and fun with facial hair

We were having a beard competition at work, but only as an intermediate step towards a handlebar/fu manchu contest.  One of our colleagues has had a handlebar/fun manchu for something like forty years and we thought we'd see if we could match him.

Here I am with the beard.  Notice the white hairs:
It doesn't look too bad though I definitely need to clean my bathroom mirror.

After some nifty work with my clippers and shaver...blao!
I don't think it looks too bad though it seems a little asymmetrical because the hair near the edges of my mouth is really blond.

Anyhow, I think I'll keep this look for the foreseeable future.

2 comments:

postyum said...

It's goofy, but it actually works! I wonder if it will attract some weird females to you.

Jeremy said...

Yeah, I think it turned out much better than expected.

We'll see if it works with the ladies.