Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Demotivated

I'm not sure if I'm still working the large Oreo shake through my system or not or maybe it's the crappy weather, but I feel highly unmotivated today. I didn't really want to get up and if I wasn't going to meet some people for lunch I might have tried to sleep the whole day.

I didn't answer my phones at all last night because I didn't really feel like talking to anyone. I'm not sure what my problem is, but I'm sure it's related to my allergies and my lack of work. I should be happy that I have enough money to coast a bit longer and that I have a couple of job opportunities and even an interview, but I guess I'm a little disappointed that I'll most likely need to relocate. I like living out here. Oh well. I should try to make the best out of whatever happens and nothing says that I can't move back here when the economy improves.

No comments: