Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve Ramblings

  • For some reason, I usually have violent dreams where I kill a bunch of people.  There are usually people from my school days - elementary, middle and high school.  The good news is that I'm usually nearly all powerful.  I read somewhere that it's bad to be powerless in your own dream.
  • I slept in a pretty nasty Dutch Oven last night.  I'm not sure what set me off, but it was pretty funky.  I'm letting the bedding air out now.
  • I'm no longer on East Coast time.  That's going to make it tough getting up before 4 to catch my flight on Sunday.  Boo hoo hoo.
  • I'm not going to let my house get as messy as my friend's.  He had a huge pile of dirty dishes and the whole place smelled like cat shit.  Seriously not cool.
  • I hate to watch fat people eat.  I hate the way they stuff food in their mouths as if they're starving.  I hate fat people in general which is why I'm exercising to get lean.  I don't want to live that way ever.  I don't want to have the accompanying health problems nor the stares.  I don't want to teeter around holding on to stuff because my center of gravity is messed up.  I don't like wasted potential in any form.  We're stuck on this planet so we might as well make the most of it.
  • I like my new Vibram FiveFingers that I got at REI on Monday.  The fit is great on my left foot, but my right foot is slightly smaller than my left.  It's not enough to make them crazy loose.  I wore them for an hour or so yesterday at my parents' place just to get used to them.  It's getting easier to put them on and they will definitely help strengthen my feet.  They're comfortable as well.
  • I should be able to bang out some Xmas shopping online this week.  Four people that I know are going to have a great Xmas.

No comments: