Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Done got sick

I've been fairly quiet on the bloggin' front because I got pretty darn sick early Sunday morning.  I felt great when I got in to Portland on Friday through Saturday night.  I woke up at 3 AM on Sunday with a pain in my gut.  I hit the bathroom and threw up for a few minutes straight.  I then threw up and crapped about once an hour for the next five or six hours.  I'm not talking about easy puking, but the kind where you're scraping the inside of your stomach.  Definitely painful.  I've also had really bad gas.  I don't just mean farting, but my digestive system has been gurglin'.

I haven't thrown up since Sunday night, but I've felt like it since then. Super weak since it has killed one-third of my vacation so far.  I missed the Seahawks' game on Sunday and haven't been able to get out and about like I hoped.

I've kept down everything I've eaten recently, but still feel like death warmed over.  I'm feeling better this morning, but I don't want to jinx myself.

I think I either got hit by what my family had about a week ago or I picked up something in one of the four airports I went through on Friday.  Probably all of the above.

This year has not been a healthy one for me.

No comments: