Friday, December 25, 2009

Project 365: Day 96

Merry Xmas to those who celebrate it.

I was able to roust the family early this morning so we could start opening presents. I got a lot of cool stuff from my family as shown below:

I was lucky to get the following:
  • Pendleton merino wool blanket
  • Small, seasoned 8" cast iron skillet
  • Three piece Kobalt screwdriver set
  • Garden trowel
  • Bananagrams
  • Bananagrams puzzle book
  • Jesus gum
  • Swiss army knife
  • One pair of Smart Wool socks
  • One box of Frango mint chocolates
  • Leather belt with State of Oregon belt buckle
  • Nike DriFit shirt
  • Nike DriFit shorts
  • The Turnaround by George Pelecanos
  • Four organic seed packets: basil, parsley, dill and chives
  • Ingenious
  • Cuban dinner
My brother and I gave our parents a new HP AMD-based computer and I gave my brother a 42" LG LCD HDTV.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exactly is Jesus gum?

Jeremy said...

The gum comes in a box with a picture of Jesus and the words "Give me a hug."

The gum is terrible, but the box is funny.

Anonymous said...

Heh. For my birthday someone gave me a toast mould (you push it into the toast and after you toast the bread the picture appears) with a jesus figure on it saying "Holy Toast". I laughed for ages.

Jeremy said...

A toast mold sounds pretty cool.