Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Lighten up."

I drove down to Fishkill today to attend some meetings down there and to meet with some of my colleagues. It's about 90 miles each way so it's not close, but it's not a terrible drive. I try to go down twice a month since it's often easier to talk to people face to face rather than via e-mail or over the phone.

I went out for lunch to the Peza Bistro. I had a reuben with some fries. It was ok, but not great. It counts a new restaurant for me. I also remembered I hit up the Tomato Cafe the last time I was down there three weeks ago, but I forgot to count it as a new restaurant. I've now hit up four new restaurants so I'm making good progress in my challenge.

It was close to 90F today which is pretty damn warm for April, but I don't think too many people were complaining.

No comments: