Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Not enough evidence of my soul."

  • I ate a lot of candy today - enough that I got the shakes after lunch.  I'm not sure why I'm weak-willed when it comes to sugar, but I need to get on the wagon.
  • I got my NY tax refund today so I'm slightly less poor.  I just need to get my federal return and I'll be good to go for my roof assuming I get some sort of bonus this year.
  • It's warm and sunny out so hopefully my pond will dry out.  I took a look at my trees and I think my Japanese maple will make it, but my red delicious tree still looks pretty sad.  It had a bunch of insects crawling on it as well so I'm not too hopeful.  Maybe it will prove me wrong and recover.
  • I hit the dentist this morning to get a night guard and a lingual retainer for the bottom.  Their water tastes funny and I got pretty tired of chompin' on contact paper, but it's important to get the fit of the night guard correct or it'll cause more problems.  My dentist mentioned getting braces to close the gap on my right side, but it doesn't really bother me and I'm too poor.  I already dropped serious change on InvisAlign a couple of years ago.  It'll have to be good enough.
  • Grooveshark has a pretty cool April Fool's Day joke going on.  At least I hope it's a joke.

No comments: