Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"More time to creep behind aisle three."

  • I broke down this afternoon and ate some candy for no goddamned reason other than I was starving.  I need to start bringing more snacks to work because my metabolism is super charged these days.
  • I like the direction season 2 of Breaking Bad is taking with the lawyer.  I think it's going to introduce some cool stuff though they should've just shanked Badger.
  • Damn.  It's supposed to be 68 here tomorrow.  Sweet.  Hopefully the pond in my front yard will dry out a bit.  The warm weather will give my roof a rest as well.
  • I've got volleyball tonight, but I don't really feel like going.  I'll tough it out though because I need the exercise.
  • I'm thinking of visiting the Bay Area this summer.  I think it all depends on whether I get some money from a settlement with my former employer.

No comments: