Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Slowly drowning through my own abuse..."

  • My light-based alarm clock has worked really well this week.  I wake up gradually and feel a little more refreshed than when I wake up with sound.  I'm sleeping less than seven hours, but I my athletic activities end late and I like to get in to work early.
  • Even though they're good exercise, the athletic activities have become a bit less fun lately.  The Albany area is lacking in younger folk and Bethlehem is no exception.  I'm no volleyball expert, but it is more fun to play with people who can move more than three steps in any given direction without getting tired.
  • Today is payday.  I always like getting paid even when every cent is spoken for.
  • I wonder when I'll get my federal tax refund.  It's been a few weeks now.
  • I might get a decent bonus from work, but I won't know for sure until the first week of April.
  • I need to figure out what to get with my Sears gift-card.  I was refunded the delivery costs for my new stove so it's not really free money.  I should use it on practical stuff like a rake, but I wouldn't mind having a new indoor basketball.
  • The Hangover came yesterday from Netflix.  It's supposed to be pretty funny so I'm looking forward to watching it this weekend.

No comments: