Monday, March 8, 2010

"Avoiding all the people..."

  • "...afraid of saying the wrong things."
  • For some reason, charge from my solar charger does not last as long in my iPod as charge from the computer via USB. Electrons are electrons eh?
  • My Lite-Brite alarm clock worked perfectly this morning as I gradually came awake as it brightened. I need to have it start lighting up later though because I guess I'm more sensitive. I feel pretty good though.
  • Why is nearly every actor and actress on TV ripped?
  • I nearly did three consecutive pullups this morning. Pretty sweet.
  • Until my consumer and personal debt is paid off, I will not buy anything unless it has to do with my 101 list or is necessary.
  • The pond in my front yard has grown to the size of a small lake so I need to get some winter holly planted there STAT.
  • I think I'll ask the roofer dude to mount an antenna on the roof and run the cable down to the basement. I can't afford nor do I really want cable.

No comments: