Saturday, March 27, 2010

"Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell."

  • I haven't made it into work yet and I'm not sure I'm going in today.  Maybe I'll just go in tomorrow.  I need to get my work computer fixed so I can use it from home.
  • It was sunny out today, but not particularly warm.  Hopefully spring is on its way.
  • I hit a Chinese grocery store this afternoon to get Sichuan peppercorns and stuff for tamarind paste.  It reminded me of the Chinese grocery store I used to hit up in Ithaca.  I even ran into one of my Japanese coworkers there.  Strange.
  • Day one of my sugar detox isn't going smoothly.  I've been a little irritable and I'm definitely hungry, but it's more like a craving than real hunger.
  • My friend went with me to Lowe's and I got a majesty palm.  It's not the butterfly palm I was looking for, but it'll be good enough and it was only $10.
 Yeah, it looks pretty stupid sticking out of the pot like that, but it's alright.

No comments: