Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Hey you. Don't tell me there's no hope at all."

  • I caught myself yesterday saying "there's [something plural]."  Goddamn it.
  • Blogger has been wiggin' out.  When I hit enter to go to the next bullet, it takes me to the beginning of the one I just typed.  Weak sauce.
  • My dentist appointment isn't for three hours, but I got up at the usual, early time anyhow.  I could probably use another hour of sleep.
  • Tool's version of Comfortably Numb is bad.
  • System of a Down's Goodbye, Blue Sky is bad as well.  Not a good morning for Pink Floyd cover songs.
  • Some people have an overly high opinion of themselves.  I'm not angry with her, but I do pity her.
  • I feel like moving back to California, but I'm not sure there are any jobs for me out there.  I need to work out here for another couple of years anyhow, but I think I'll start saving up in case I need a career change.

No comments: