Friday, March 12, 2010

"I fuck in my vest, drive an armored tank y'all."

  • No 365 picture last night because I couldn't think of anything to shoot.  I'm pretty much done with the project, but I've still got 200 more days.  Hopefully the warmer weather will lead to more opportunities.
  • Yep, I'm bloggin' from work since I've got a little bit of time to kill.
  • I finally got a hold of the roofer yesterday and it sounds like he and I are on the same page.  He's going to check out my roof early next week and generate an estimate.  I most likely will get new skylights, but I'm pretty sure they can qualify for some energy tax credits this year.
  • I've done alright detoxing from sugar, but there are still a lot of temptations here.  The coughing dude has a huge pile of York Peppermint Patties on his desk.  Man, those are good.  I'm getting hungry just thinking about them.
  • Basketball went alright last night.  I didn't play well, but at least no one got hurt.  I definitely got some exercise and getting exercise is job one.
  • I slept in a bit this morning because I felt like it.  I still got to work by 8 though since I'm a big dork.

No comments: