Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Beat to death with a shovel..."

  • I'm down at another site for the day and haven't yet met with the person I came down to meet.  Pretty weak, but it's not my fault so I can't worry too much.
  • I think I'm going to convert my high expectations towards life into no expectations which is different than low expectations.  I'm sick of being disappointed.
  • It's a really nice day out so it's too bad I'm at work.  Today would be a great day to take a vacation day.
  • This other site has a really confusing layout.  The buildings are laid out such that you can't park near any particular one and inside, they are rabbit warrens.  I got lost both outside and inside this morning, but managed to find my way to the video conference room.  I won't say by myself, but no one led me there.
  • The first disc of the second season of Breaking Bad should show up tonight.  That show is pure awesome.  South Park also starts a new season tonight as well.  I'll have to make sure to watch the episode online later this week.

No comments: