Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"I like big butts...and I cannot lie."

  • I'm blurring the work-personal boundary by blogging after lunch, but I feel like it.  I always try to do what I want.
  • The dude who sits near me has been coughing up a storm.  I'm worried I'm in the germ path, but we'll see.  I'm trying to get and stay healthy.
  • It's tough working here because people are always bringing in crap to eat.  The coughing dude is the same guy with a big bowl of candy including many of my favorites.  I have a hard time not double fisting sugar into my mouth.
  • I just made reservations at a Thai restaurant for Friday night.  The woman on the phone spoke little English so I have high hopes for authenticity.
  • I really dig women with long, wavy hair.  Bubble butts are always appreciated as well.

No comments: