Saturday, March 20, 2010

"And I hate my face."

  • It seems like a pretty nice day, but I've spent it inside so far doing laundry, playing a computer game and cleaning up the kitchen.  I should've gone hiking today, but I don't have snowshoes and don't want to trek through any snow.
  • I'm going to make three dishes today, tomorrow and on Monday.  I usually just make two during the weekend, but I want to add some more variety to my meals or I end up eating the same thing for lunch and dinner five days in a row.  Not cool.
  • I still feel pretty congested so it'll probably take another day or two to flush out the dairy.
  • The Blazers barely beat Washington last night - not a good sign of things to come.  They had five days off, but still came out pretty flat and nearly lost to a crummy team.
  • The neighbor across the street is giving away a couple of recliners.  They don't look that comfortable, but free is a very good price.  They look a little funky though and you have to wonder why he's giving them away.  I guess I could put them in my basement, but I'm not sure I'm that hard up for seating since it's usually just me.

No comments: