Monday, March 1, 2010

"If it's coming from my jaw, then it's pure anger."

  • I rocked my fat pants today. It's good to have some room for my boys.
  • Every time I hit the bathroom in the afternoon to take a leak, the same dude is in there backin' one out. He has distinctive shoes which are visible which is how I know it's him. He must be the most regular dude on the planet because he's always in there around the same time. Once or twice would be coincidence, but we're talking about fifteen to twenty times so far.
  • Plenty of single women at the grocery store tonight. Heh.
  • I deposited my fat 401k loan check. Sweet. Hopefully the roof repair/replacement will be reasonable.
  • Only two cupcakes are left. It's nearly time for my sugar detox.
  • Blazers at Memphis tonight. I'm worried Portland's frontline is too wimpy to slow down Gasol and Randolph.
  • I think I'll make a chicken barbecue pizza this weekend.

No comments: