Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Stuck a pin in your backbone."

  • "All I ever wanted was to be your spine." Ah, the Archers of Loaf. Brings me back.
  • I've been in a pretty good mood today and I'm not sure if it's because of the boner pills or my sugar detox. Hopefully it'll continue because it's much better than being depressed.
  • Things have gone well at work this week and I've been able to keep busy. I was put in charge of a new project or two and my invention disclosure is going to get filed so it looks like I'll get patent number 2. Heh. Two is not many at all, but it's better than nothing.
  • I'm pretty stoked about making barbecued chicken pizza this weekend. It's a terrible food by paleo diet standards, but I haven't started that diet yet. I've still got a bunch of cheese and ice cream to polish off since I don't want it to go to waste.
  • I didn't see the bathroom dude today, but I did see him twice yesterday. I think he has to crap a lot. Maybe he drinks a lot of coffee. Someone once told me coffee can lead to the dookers for some people.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Well, the good mood didn't really last through basketball. I got my feet tangled with my opponents' a couple of times and this one dude thought I tripped him on purpose.