Monday, March 22, 2010

"Cash rules everything around me."

  • Well, I figured out why my alarm didn't seem to work last week.  The stupid bulb burned out.  It should've lasted longer than 20 days, but oh well, I've got a couple more.  I'm surprised I managed to wake up on time.
  • I wish I could have a couple of nights of dreamless sleep.  My dreams tend to be vivid (though in black and white) and disturbing.  I'm going to blame all the sugar I had yesterday.  I was self-medicating with it and overdosed.  I feel like throwing up this morning, but I'll try to make it into work.
  • I could've sworn I own a toilet plunger and I remember using one back in CA.  Either I'm going crazy or the moving dudes took it.  Since it's unlikely they'd risk their jobs over a $5 item...Weird.  I just had the strongest memory of using it in one of my bathrooms in CA and plunging up what looked to be a toy that the kid upstairs might've flushed.  Hmmm...I looked in both bathrooms here and in the basement, but didn't see anything.  Not a great start to today.
  • I wish I had more days off.  I checked my pay stub yesterday and I've got three days saved up, but I'm going to use them around Memorial Day for my road trip down south to visit a few people.  It's too bad there aren't any holidays for me between New Year's and Memorial Day.  Maybe I need to use one of the days before then anyhow.  I'm not sure I'll make be able to work full time over the next two months.
  • I'm eating breakfast now and feeling worse than when I woke up.  Not cool.  I think I am my own worst enemy.

No comments: