Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"I'm not a mind reader."

  • Today was better than yesterday. The electrician and his brother came over this morning and we figured out the problem. For some reason, the deck and patio outlets are on the same circuit as the finished basement. It's been raining recently and the critters are active as well so I'm not surprised there is a short outside. He disconnected the deck and patio from the finished basement. When I get some money, I'll have him hook them up to their own breaker and put the lines in conduit to keep the critters away.
  • I'm still bummed about the cost of my new roof, but it needs to get done. Hopefully I'll get a bonus a week from Thursday.
  • I've been really hungry lately so I guess I'm detoxing from sugar and/or my metabolism is ramping up because I'm more active.
  • It's supposed to be 80 on Saturday so I need to figure out some outdoor activities. I guess I can prepare the ground for my herb garden.
  • I'm going to see if I can save enough money to visit California this summer. Maybe I can pare down my road trip to a few less cities.

No comments: