Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Unlike the wolf, who made a widower of Grandpa."

  • Song from which the title lyrics are taken.
  • The good mood from yesterday morning has carried over today.  I feel great and pretty accomplished.  I woke up and hit work for a little less than an hour to check on stuff.  I hit up Sears afterwards and got some cool stuff.  I'm doing laundry now and stuffed peppers are in the crockpot cooking.  I still had time to play some computer games and to watch some college basketball.  It's only 3 now so I've got about 8 hours before it's time to hit the hay.  Life is good sometimes.
  • I don't mind going to work for a little bit on the weekend because it's nice and quiet there.  It was also on the way to Sears so it didn't add any extra mileage.
  • The rain has stopped for now so maybe my front yard pond can dry out.  I need to start thinking about where I can get some winter holly to help suck up the excess.  Maybe I could just ask your mom.  Oh!  Burn.  Heh.
  • I hope my tax refund shows up soon since I'm still in precarious waters financially.  I'll get a quote from the roofer this week so I'll have a better idea of how much money I need to have available.  Hopefully there will be some leftover from my 401k loan, but I'm not going to count on it.
  • I'm actually not hungry for sugar right now.  Sweet.

No comments: