Thursday, June 30, 2011

Never Gymless Day 4

Morning: explosive strength workout
  • (plyometric pushups x 8, squat jump x 12) x 4
  • (one armed band pull (green) x 6 per arm, ankle hop x 20) x 4
The workout was shorter than anticipated because I don't have a lot of the equipment required. I probably don't have the strength either, but it'll come. The workout was still effective, especially on the heels of yesterday's.

Evening: core
  • (V-ups x 15, superman x 20, chinnies x burn) x 4
I wasn't able to maintain great form and it didn't take many chinnies to hit burn, but I'm still working my way into shape. I can tell my metabolism is shifting because I've been really hungry today. I'm proud of myself because I refrained from eating candy even though my coworker put out some York peppermint patties and I'm a sucker for mint and chocolate.

No comments: