Saturday, August 13, 2011

Never Gymless Day 35.5

Morning: maximal strength
  • (2 wide grip pullups, 2 glute-ham raises) x 4
  • (3 1-armed pushups, 3 1-legged squats) x 4
  • (5 elevated-feet pike presses, 6 blue band good mornings) x 4
  • (4 body weight tricep extensions, 10 1-legged medicine ball calf raises) x 3
I felt great after this workout.  I was able to add another pullup and glute-ham raise and the other exercises went well.  I did most of them on my new anti-fatigue mats so the cushioning forced me to use some more stabilizer muscles which is always a good thing.  The stronger those are, the less likely I am to get injured.

My triceps are really sore now because of the tricep extensions.  The goal is to lift yourself up just using your triceps.

This program is definitely working well for me and I recommend it to anyone looking to get fit.

No comments: