Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Never Gymless Day 47

Morning: core
  • (10 crunches, 15 blue band pull throughs, 10 blue band rotational chops) x 3
  • plank: 91s, 80s, 82s
I set a new personal plank record this morning with 91s.  Not too shabby considering I could barely do 30s when I first started this program.

Evening: maximal strength
  • (3 wide grip pullups, 3 glute-ham raises) x 4
  • (5 one-armed pushups, 3 one-legged squats) x 4
  • (3 elevated-feet pike presses, 5 blue band good mornings) x 4
  • (3 bodyweight tricep extensions, 10 one-legged medicine ball calf raises) x 3
My legs are still pretty sore from yesterday's squat marathon, but I was able to do my tricep extensions using a chair which is closer to the ground than the ledge I've used in the past.  I definitely getting stronger.  The pullups were easier as well.  I could nearly do two real ones.

No comments: