Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beefcake Challenge: End of Week 33

Day 229:
Weight = 190.6 lbs (+1.8 lbs)

Body fat = 26.9 % (-0.7 %)

Visceral fat = 9 (no change)

Resting metabolism = 1841 kCal (+17 kCal)

It's too early for me to take pictures since we're going to drive up to Portland today, but the numbers above tell a pretty good story. I set a new personal record this morning for body fat percentage by 0.2 %. It's strange, but these numbers are nearly identical to the ones from two weeks ago. Maybe I'm on an every-other kind of cycle. In any case, hiking eight miles on Friday certainly helped though I've got blisters on my heel. I've been eating just ok so I'll probably fire up Phase I again after I come back to make sure I don't bring any bad habits down with me from Portland.

No comments: