Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Borrowed bikes and my nuts do not mix

My dad, my brother and I went for a bike ride between Hood River and Mosier today. I had to borrow one of my brother's bikes since I didn't bring mine. He told me not to mess with the seat because he had it professionally adjusted so I had to ride as is. I was doing alright until the way back. Too much chafing for sure. He and I are almost the same size, but just off enough for it to be pretty uncomfortable down there. I should get some bike pants for sure.

The ride was good if not short and my knees held up pretty well until the very end. They're a little sore, but I think that's due to inactivity not damage.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, good to have the right seat height to prevent the nads from being chafed by the friction!

Jeremy said...

Well, someone didn't want the seat height changed. It's all good. Once you get something like that set, you don't want people to mess with it.