Monday, February 15, 2010

"How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go?"

  • For the first time ever, I followed the directions for the smoked salmon pasta I like and used a shallot instead of green onion.  I think I prefer it with green onion, but it was still tasty.
  • Some old lady is convinced my number belongs to her daughter and has been calling a few times a day.  Fortunately, caller ID saves me the hassle of talking to her because, when she hears my voice, she hangs up.  I'm not sure why she thinks her daughter is suddenly going to answer, but I'm hoping she gives up after a while.
  • Engineering drama is the worst kind.  I caught a mini-lecture this afternoon for something I didn't do.  I'm involved, but I didn't initiate anything.  Why I need to be told my bosses need to follow the proper channels is beyond me.
  • I made a list of things to accomplish today and I'm doing a pretty good job.  I naturally tend towards laziness so I need to find ways to fight it.
  • I'm ready for warmer weather.
  • I still haven't finished Frankenstein.

No comments: