Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 147

A picture from the same place as last night, but there is definitely a heckuva lot more snow.  I can barely see the tire tracks from yesterday and it took me a few minutes to slog out to the mailbox.
A couple of trees which normally line the driveway are bent over partially blocking it.  I slept poorly last night because the snow made a really loud sound when a big chunk hit my roof.  Heh.  Or it could've been some big ol' branches falling.

In any case, it looks like I'm snowbound.  Since I could've gotten myself up four hours ago to start shoveling, I'll need to take a vacation day.  I wanted to save as many as possible for my Memorial Day road trip, but one day shouldn't make a huge difference if I can connect two weekends.

Today is a day where I really wish I had a badass truck.  I could bust through the snow like they do in the commercials.

No comments: