Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Road trip: Day 12

I hit the road and made it up to the DC area around 3:30.  I hit Cracker Barrel for lunch since I needed to see what the fuss was about.  The store is cool with retro candy and drinks, but the food is just ok.  When I got to Arlington,  I caught up with my cousin and his family and his parents (my aunt and uncle) for a bit and then we headed out to my cousin's son's playoff baseball game.  I was bad luck because they only got one half inning in before a thunderstorm hit.  Our other cousin drove up from Quantico, but only caught the rain delay.

We waited under shelter for the rain to stop, but the coaches called the game because the field was wet.  We headed out to the Dogfish Head Ale House for dinner.  I had some nachos, a beer and pizza.  The food was great, but they had a dude playing the sax which was a little loud.  After dinner, we hung out and talked and then my uncle and I watched an episode of The Pacific.

It was great seeing my cousin since it's been more than 10 years.

Picture vomit:














No comments: