Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Road trip: Day 6

I left Lexington around 8:15 this morning and made it to Athens around 4. I stopped for gas in Tennessee and for a break and a small lunch at the welcome center in North Carolina. The drive through the Smoky Mountains is pretty cool. I checked in and went for a swim after doing a little work. My friend had to work so I had dinner by myself in downtown Athens at a cool place, the Last Resort Grill. I had crab cakes and baked tilapia and had the willpower to skip dessert.

I'm now watching the NBA Finals game 3, but I'm not sure if I should root for either team since I dislike them both.

Tomorrow I'll need to get sunscreen for sure. I ran out this morning and thought I could chance it, but my left arm got a little toasty.

Picture vomit:





No comments: