Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beefcake Challenge: End of Week 44

Day 306:
Weight = 192.2 lbs (-0.8 lbs)

Body fat = 26.7 % (+0.3 %)

Visceral fat = 9 (no change)

Resting metabolism = 1852 kCal (-5 kCal)

The numbers still look decent, but I think that I'm eating too much sugar. I've lost sugar discipline both at work and at home. I probably should go on Phase I for a week or so to "detox," but that doesn't sound like much fun.

Last week I didn't make it to the track and mainly just bounced on my trampoline and did some strength training. Yesterday I went for a long bike ride so that probably helped.

I'm slipping so I need a kick in the ass to eat/drink less sugar and to exercise more. I can see from the picture that I'm losing a bit of definition and that is the wrong direction.

No comments: