Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"I'm so lonesome I could cry..."

Not really, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to listen to mournful Johnny Cash on the way to work on a gloomy day when you don't feel right in the head. I've been mainlining the Oreo ice cream I made last Friday and y'all know how dairy messes with my moods.

Work has been pretty hectic as well, but there's nothing new there.

I walked to work yesterday and that usually provides me with ample time to think about whatever pops in my head. Yesterday was the exception because I didn't really think about anything. I usually think about houses because I check them out as I walk through neighborhoods. I'm still planning on buying one, but I'm $1600 short for my 3.5% down payment. I might not buy until February or March so I've got some time to save up, but money is definitely tight these days and usually gets tighter around the holidays because of plane tickets and presents. Maybe I should start playing the lottery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you were not listening to "Hurt" by Johnny Cash...that is a hop, skip and jump to mainlining tar heroin or something. Still doing the dairy, eh? Dairy done messes me up as well.