Sunday, November 9, 2008

Beefcake Challenge: End of Week 45

Day 313:
Weight = 193.2 lbs (+1.0 lbs)

Body fat = 27.2 % (+0.5 %)

Visceral fat = 9 (no change)

Resting metabolism = 1856 kCal (+4 kCal)

Hmmm... I've still got the spare tire and I think it's been inflating the past month or so because I've been eating too much sugar and not getting enough exercise. Bouncing on the trampoline is a good start to the day, but is no substitute for cardiovascular exercise. I need to hit the track once a week and then play basketball and ride my bike(s). I'd like to start training at a boxing or martial arts gym, but I've got cash flow problems since I'm saving up for a down payment.

The sugar rush I can definitely fix by not buying crap. I need to be disciplined at the store and that should help my wallet as well. Making mint Oreos-and-creme ice cream Friday night doesn't help though. Damn that shit tastes good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang bro' - The mint oreos ice cream sounds heavenly. I settle for some lightly sugared and creamy pears dad bakes! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.