Sunday, April 29, 2012

Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme (2007)

I took my car in yesterday for an oil change and brought along my iPad because the dealer has WiFi.  After checking out the new cars, including a pretty cool looking CX-5, I settled down to watch something short on Netflix.  I chose this animated movie because I don't know much about Doctor Strange and it didn't like it would be something I would need to watch on my big screen.

I was pleasantly surprised with a well-paced movie with good dialogue and decent graphics.  I don't know much about the good doctor so I'm not sure if this origin story is canonical, but it doesn't really matter when you're looking for something to kill time.

I recommend this movie to those in a similar situation as I was in yesterday.  It has some graphic violence and people die so it might not be suitable for younger children.

No comments: