Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fitness update

Sweet. Another week and another record low body fat percentage. I'm now down to 23.5% which means I lost just under a pound of fat this week. I've been working hard playing badminton, volleyball and basketball. I actually played pretty well during basketball this past Thursday. I rebounded quite well and even scored a half dozen times. I used to be ok and I'm finally getting back to that level. I play for fitness, but it's nice to score every now and then since the other team usually leaves me open. I've got an ugly shot for sure.


As you see, the slope for my body fat percentage is pretty steep. I'm sure I'll start to plateau soon enough, but I've got more chunk around the waist to lose. I would be pretty stoked if I could get under 20% by the end of the year.

No comments: