Friday, January 15, 2010

Random Friday thoughts

  • One of my coworkers is a bit of a buster. He and I need to work some shit out, but he's avoiding the issue. Fine by me. I tried to be the bigger man and he refused to play nicely.
  • I'm looking forward to tomorrow night for several reasons. It'll be good to play some pool. Hopefully the pool hall will cooperate with good tables.
  • I got some good news on an experiment at work today. It worked out exactly as I hoped. It's nice getting good news late on a Friday afternoon.
  • Most of today was warmer than freezing, but it didn't feel any warmer at work nor in my house.
  • Grooveshark is much better than Pandora. I didn't mind listening to an ad every now and then on Pandora, but it got to be you had to listen to one every three songs. Not cool.
  • I've become disillusioned by our government. I voted for Obama, but I'm not happy with the beginning to his term. He's inexperienced and has gone against some of his important campaign promises. I think it's time for an engineer to be president.
  • I need to go to the grocery store tonight, but I don't feel like leaving my house. It's been a long week.
  • I feel great partly thanks to exercising three times through the Town of Bethlehem. My legs are actually a little sore this morning. We'll see what tomorrow's measurements bring.
  • I must have some sort of restless syndrome since I can no longer sit still. I was bangin' my head in the car on the way home thanks to some heavy metal on my iPod. I'm listening to some more heavy metal now and I'm rocking back and forth. I used to sit on the couch as a kid, put the radio on and rock back and forth. I'm sure it indicates some sort of mental trouble, but I already know I'm weird.
  • There should be some good football on this weekend and I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl since I'm going to try to host a party.
  • "You are all fucked and overrated. I think I'm going to be sick and it's your fault." --Slipknot
  • We'll see if I'm encouraged to bag my own groceries tonight or not.
  • I hope I get fat cash back from the IRS this year.
  • The Portland-Orlando game is on ESPN which means I can't watch it on League Pass. Weak sauce.

No comments: